Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Lol

04 September 2016

Lol

How should I say... Why am I feeling so thirst for love? It's really disgusting but damn, I'm imagining things like a normal teenage girl- crazy fantasies. Nope I'm not lovestruck, I'm not gonna admit it. But it really flutters my heart when someone , in particular, teases u, but in a sweet way. I don't know what are the hidden meaning behind that string of words. But alas, I felt overjoyed, like I had won a grand prize for the lottery when u personally talked to me. Love sucks.. I think i tend to like people who make the conversation comfortable. Comfortable silence and presence is all I need. It felt like home, secured and safe when I'm near you. Damn, I think I have a crush on that person! I don't know if that person will have the same feeling or am I just one sided. But I know, that person treats people nicely and have a lot of friends. Maybe he's just treating me nice, nothing much of the signs... let's see how things are going to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!