Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Bangtanned

14 October 2016

Bangtanned

Yep. I'm having bangtan fever now~ I kept on listening to their songs and of course, hitting the replay button on 'blood sweat and tears' MV xD omg, their songs are already looping inside my brain without any efforts. If this awesome ability can be applied on my academic memorizing skills, I would be a top scorer already! I'm getting bangdamned! Lol

I wanna find an opportunity to scream, or any means to release tension. Today the homework comes like a bomb, so damn many!!! Imagine, there's 10 subject and each subject consists of at least 2 sets of papers. Oh my gosh my god how am I supposed to finish em all during the stipulated 25days?? Omg... don't ever remind me that its already 25 days... time flies so damn fast. I wish I could love myself.. by stop procrastinating.. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry xD well can't get over their songs yet, told ya I'm drunk without alcohol lol!!!

Cypher part 4 is awesome as always~ but my favourite cypher series is part3!! The instrument and the rap and the contents are blended perfectly!! <3 them so much lol Idk why, maybe I'm stressed out~ hahaha HAHAHA

You made me begin~~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!