Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: ..pathetic

02 October 2016

..pathetic

Well, what a messy situation I'm in. My mom complains that we're too lazy to do household chores, but hey, I did some!!!! You just acknowledge what I did when I'm idling. Then u don't bother what I did. What a great mom lol. When I'm using my phone u guys complain and wanted me to stop using phone. But geez, this is the way I destress okay? I don't have any options. I know life is hard for everyone of us, especially when u didn't have to do household chores at the beginning. But now everyone lost a helping hand and need to do household chores. U get frustrated when ur things can't be done and then pour out all ur feelings to us. Dafuq? And now I got help u and u tell me I'm lazy and ure waiting for the spm days. And u said after we exam we can help her to do household chores. I got do on daily basis. But I don't know why, u seem to like cleaning way too much lol. U want every corner spotless. No way. You always have a negative mindset and tried to influence us. Toxic behavior they say. And now I think i found what course I probably would take in college, but alas, u blocked my path again. Yea I would admit our family isn't rich, maybe moderate only, so can't afford to send us to college. I know that.. but what can be done? Scholarship, I told her tht.. she is uncertain of my ability to maintain the scholarship.. so maybe I'll end up staying at home helping u ouT lol.. don't know lol.. that's the problem about the road to realising ur dream, moola is the key.
And in my case, we don't have moola.
Whatever..
Let the final result to determine my future..
Since u don't want to invest some for my future?
Maybe I'm not matured enough to consider economic factor.. maybe I should listen to u by simply joining any course offered that I don't even like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!