Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Depressed

25 October 2016

Depressed

Well... that feeling you get when u think your world is falling apart...
There's limited time left until the final countdown of the actual exam. And I've realised that I still have many topics left to be covered. I doubt if I will be able to cover all of them and enforce them within this 13 days. This drives me mad and depressed. What exactly have I done for the past few months? Nothing. Nothing useful to improve my academic skills. And I acted arrogant and ignorant to the incoming knowledge. Now that the time is so limited, I started to be panicky. This is so unusual of me. I was so calm and collected before any exam. Because I knew there are things I don't know. It sucks. There's no use crying over split milk. But hey, there's still the final 13 days. I think I still got a tinge of hope, not much, but there still exist. Maybe I can't fly at all. Maybe I'll just touch the sky... I don't know. Looking and witnessing my friend's effort and hard work makes me feel guilty. I'm so damn regretted now. I hate myself for wasting time over Facebook and social media websites all day. Imma big procrastinator. I hate myself for that. You got no time left. It's now or never! Spm is your future. It's your final hope. Or else things choose you, not you choose things. I hate this reality. I hate reality. Reality sucks. It makes dream, a dream. Fuck. I'm living in a world of fantasies. Revolving around my comfort zone. Maybe its time to escape from all this crap. I need motivation. Please give me strength to continue my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!