Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Hope

14 October 2016

Hope

There'll be challenges in our lives. What matters is how we overcome it and yes, how we view them- whether it's an opportunity to build up your character, or a an adverse toxic that will lead you to deterioration. In short, we are living in our own thoughts. The problem will not be vaporized in thin air when you decide to look at it with one eye. It still exists. Try look at the problem with courage, as that will lead you to eventually solving it. After we view things positively, and not find evil in every rocks, our life will be easier. Solved much of the problems and difficulties.

Actually what I'm trying to convey is related to what happened to me. I cared too much for what people think about me. And I'm afraid to take a step. There are always a person in your so called friendship circle who'd piss you off. And there's one in mine. I don't know why, but we always have different opinions in everything. Its that person's forte to oppose every opinion I stated. I don't know why but its damn annoying. Instructing people to obey you. We looked like we're close but we weren't. Your words, they hurt. I know I have flaws, but you emphasize them again, by starting the usual string of words:"You always...." oh please, can you filter your choice of words? It's so annoying. And knowing I have weakness when comes to friendship problems, u seemed to take advantage to go against me. Well, I became discouraged thanks to you. Knowing the exam is approaching, is that the way you defeat me? Befriending a person and then destroy them? If that's how you plan to do, I would say, you're a pathetic human being. No person should destroy other person. You're mentally bringing me down.

And yeah, I'm not going to allow you to keep me down. Maybe you're the basic weird people in my life. Without you, I can still have friends and enjoy life.

Just an advice: be brave. Reject what will drown you down. Learn to say no. Follow your institutions. And learn more to be us, not me. Don't let others bring you down. You are one unique person. Control your own life and always open the door for fake friends to go and welcome new ones to in.

I still have less than one month's time to fix things right. I can do it. Hope that I can overcome every adversity gleefully. When life knocks you down seven times, stand up eight times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!