Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: D day is coming

04 November 2016

D day is coming

3 more days and I'll face the most important exam in my secondary school life. That's the mark of the end of my greatest youth. And the start of a tiring college life. I can't believe how fast time flies. A moment I were just enrolling into form 1, knowing nothing much about the school I stepped in. Then in these 5 years, I learnt a lot. I dealt with many friendship problems, including heartbreak, quarrel, misunderstanding and not being friends anymore. There are some times I wonder my studying ability. There are people who admired my academics and some even jealous of it (?) by not able to believe my results. Damn. Those were the days I lived my life so freaking suck. I've always thought of exam as another practice. Maybe that's the key I'm calm coz I'm just doing my homework.
Now I'm rushing to study history, which is by far my worst subject. I don't know what to trust. Online tips and spot questions are surely alluring but I don't know the validity of it.
So how....
I hope I can do things smoothly. Please, pray for me and all of those who are going to have exam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!