Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Exam

20 November 2016

Exam

Alright, three more subjects to go. Well don't ask me how's everything going. Cause its a mess. This is my first time experiencing such helpless feeling. No matter how much I've studied, the exam is way more harder than expected. I'm utterly disappointed with my performance doing the past papers. I've done with all my might but its still hard.. my addmaths was done careless. Sigh. It's really really difficult. My confidence decreased because I know the following papers will also be that hard.
I'm mentally tired. Tired from expecting everything from the spotted questions to come out in the exam but nothing did.
Lessons learned from the past. Never trust spotted questions too much.
And don't rely on tips. It's a bad habit. This was my experience. Just don't. Do everything, read everything and try to understand everything. Spm is a vicious exam. The questions are just out of mind. You can't even think of what it'll come out on the actual day. I hope everything will be okay soon. My mind is drained by continuous surprises from the exam. I'm tired of being a lab rat. Just... I hope the whole graph will be adjusted so things will not turn out to be that bad..
I also wish my Sejarah could at least achieve a C. This was a painful lesson as I trusted KBAT questions will come out. But It didn't. No more bonus marks. Hope was fading.
Its okay. The past is already the past, let bygones be bygones. Inhale the damn future, exhale the past. Everything's going to be all right. We need to fight with all our might to win this battle called spm. All the hardships will be valuable. Its okay, one day the pain will fade away. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!