Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: New year

01 January 2017

New year

Its already 2.12am, 1st of January 2017. Back then, we used to celebrate my late grandma's birthday by calling her over the phone. Now, there is only new year celebration for us. 2016 was a tough year. I kept on falling sick especially on days before important events. During my trial exam, I had major problem of hives. My whole body was really itchy and uncomfortable so my exam performance was terrible. My head kept on aching while studying. My spm was done more terrible than what I had expected. Sometimes I had dramas, isolation, depression and loneliness, thinking that I'm not part of the class community. I did not engage myself in social works and sports.. which makes my koku achievement to be less.
But hey, on the good side, I've befriended with someone I dislike in the past. After years of avoiding her, I finally talked things over with her and we became friends again.
I learnt to know people who truly care for me while I was feeling unwell. They do helped me to get through the toughest moment in my life. Thank you so much guys. You meant a lot to me. Hueyying tried her best to comfort me when I was mourning the loss of my grandma. Kalsing who urged me to take care when j had hives.. Xinmin who still stay by my side. Yaxing for being the best deskmate and helped me to take my homework when I was sick. And all those people I met throughout my form 4 and form 5 years. From strangers to close buddies. You know who you are :) there's a lot of things I want to say..
It has been a tough year. At least I survived. We survived. Here's to a better year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!