Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Two weeks School Holiday?

03 June 2012

Two weeks School Holiday?

Yupp, two weeks!!  :D  Technically, it's the middle of the holidays. How was your holiday? Mine were not so nice as the first week of it were totally packed full of activities. 

Erm yeah.. that some kind of bothers me but as soon I'll get used to it!! (Hope so...)  

I just can't believe that time passed so fast and June had arrived. Gladly my 2nd week of holiday rocks (less activities so that I can sleep ) but still bored. ( You know I'm lazy ahaha!!)

Anyway, I hope that the holiday won't be over because after that an enormous number of activities will be waiting us to done. 

If you study here (Malaysia), I guess you'll know that we won't take the PMR exam but another assignment. Seriously, that's a very scary 'exam' called 'Band'. Teachers will give us a paper with lots lots of difficulty to done. ( NO!!!)

And I have edit the headers of my blog!! ( You might scroll up to see it) and a small name right below of the banner with my korean words!!

Q: So.. What did you (I mean me) do during the entire holiday?
A: *cough* Almost every night I keep online at Facebook, Twitter, and then watching some Korean reality shows ( they were madly funny!!) , eating & drinking (of course!!!),  check K-pop news, tuition ( first week) and lastly listen the latest K-pop musics. 

And this is some life routine of mine during holiday. ( bye...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!