Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: The fact

08 July 2013

The fact




Wow, True enough. Honestly, this really occurred to me. I have this thought in the early school years. Days were unamiable. The so-called 'friends' were akin to the quote above.

I had to say this is the fact when I am in school. Classmates would give me cold shoulders as if I am a surplus. This spoiles my mood every day. Being in the different class with my closer and faithful friends are noxious.

Just then, I hate the fact that I only have few trusted classmates. But all of them have their own best friend. So during the speech/dialogue and some projects which require group-work, I am left.

Currently, the PSV project requires one or two classmates. So reluctantly I asked the classmate beside my seat to pair with me. Without thinking, she wants to handle it solo. I am hestitated. I find the ones I can trust. Still won't work. All of them have their own pairs. This makes me infuriate. I just can't understand why. At last, I decided to do it solo. /sad-ending/

For me, I only have some close friends. Only those whom are sincere and trustworthy enough.

Maybe it was my personality affected my friendliness.

I do have friends, but they are just temporary. They are the "once they need some help they will search for you, otherwise you are invisible" type.

Okay I will stop writing and try to be more optimistic. I shall try to be friendly and befriend with anyone. I'm ostracized.

YOU CAN DO IT HWAITING /monologue/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!