Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Mixed

17 September 2013

Mixed

It's the middle of September. And the EOY is approaching. My classmates are having their urges to study. But, as usual, the noisemakers who sat at the end of the class did their job. lol. I really hate those noises. They are damn annoying.

Recently, we shifted our class (2P) to another class. This is because we are noisy. Teachers came to our class to complain about us. Tbh, my class is the noisiest of all. I really can't stand for those irritating noises, but luckily I'm not the one who makes noises.

So there's a new K-drama I'm watching lately. The title is "Good Doctor". The doctor has cool memorizing skills that anyone could wished for. But, he is timid. He scared everything. Still, he has the skills. Back to my topic, honestly, I have a thought that Park Shion's attitude is a little akin with mine. Like seriously. Except for the speaking part. LOL 

I have a friend who behaves weird. It's like she's depressed for some reasons. I tried to comfort and reassure her but she seems bothered. I don't know why but I don't like her plastering smile. Its just.. not genuine. She keeps telling me it's okay but her facial expression tells me she's not. I don't know what to do. I got a feeling that she did it on purpose. So that I can't focus listening to the teacher when she's teaching and thinking about comforting her. Was I wrong? I seriously don't know. 

She just bothers me. tbh, I said sorry multiple times for no reason in class. She's being too emotional. She will be sad when someone says her even it's a joke. She called it harassment. She's taking it too serious. I wish myself to mind my own business than caring others too much. really.

I can just pray for a normal friendship without emo or sad. It really bothers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!