Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: doodle

14 August 2010

doodle

Still on Exam Hiatus now. I love to drawing doodles now . It takes me many ideas to draw them. I want to fill this post with a doodle. You can grab it but you must credit me. enjoy using it.

lily.png (179×247)

This is my first doodle of people :)

This doodle give me spent 60 minutes to draw finish, because the hardest part is head, needed draw circle -.-"

Wohoo! Finally, I can make transparent background on my resource site, by clicking here

I think I will draw many doodles at this school holidays. BTW, I'm ready for the bahasa, penulisan and the mathematics (section 2) exam :)

Currently, received a gift here:
SIN+LI.jpg (162×77)

thanks Gabriella ~ :) I'm lovin' it :D

Click here, if you didn't click, i know you will regret *bwahaha XD

Ends here now ^u^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!