Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: MAMA

21 November 2013

MAMA

So recently I'm watching K-dramas. The Heirs and I hear your voice. Man, these dramas are awesome. They are so interesting that I couldn't stop myself from watching them. Mostly, I spend time watching drama. There are 2 more homeworks left for me to deal with. I'll just finish them as soon as I am done watching dramas.

Tomorrow is the day. The day where MAMA arrives. MAMA, as known as Mnet Asian Music Awards is coming up! I've been waiting for this day (Tomorrow) for a year. It is held once a year. So, I'm not going to miss it!

Perhaps this video is handy for you guys?




Maybe..


Perhaps..


Because some videos aren't available for my country. :(


This video sounds okay though, in case it is error, please find another video.


Okay, back to the topic. I hope EXO get some awards this year.

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!