Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: time wasted on holiday

03 June 2014

time wasted on holiday

Well check up my new blogskin! I fancy these types of blogskin recently so I've decided to give my blog a new yet refreshing look :) Anyway I've tested for my IQ just now. Frankly, my result was quite acceptable. My IQ score is 122. I thought it would be lesser than that.

I'm regretting for not spending my holidays wisely..  I kept questioning myself.. What had I done during this long break?! Nothing. I felt tensed up as after this break we will get ready with plenty of assignments !!!!

ARGH! My brain couldn't function properly. I've forgotten most of the subjects.... And I feel helpless with my dullness of my thinking. I need to absorb slowly what you said before I get it lol and it takes a long time for me to understand what you actually says. I'm a slower....

In fact my grammar has many errors and I need to repair my grammar.. Any advice on English grammar? I'm really bad with it. I mean, I'm bad in using 'past tense' in sentence. I need to repair it as soon as possible.

And I've plucked my teeth. It doesn't stings like last years which means yayy. I'm gonna put on braces soon during this holiday. At least I have some activities. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!