Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Holiday post #2

22 November 2010

Holiday post #2

panda says hello :D


Hello dudes :D I guess this isn't count a holiday yet . Yesterday my school had held a tuition just for standard 5 ones. The tuition teacher gives us to bring our dictionary, but some of my classmates ask my teacher to bring their own electronic dictionary. The second day ( today) , most of my classmates does really brought it. The first time i think it was just a joke about my teacher allowed to bring it to school. At the first period, teacher Fang teaches us Chinese. She is way better than teacher Wai. Her Chinese is better than teacher Wai too. Teacher Fang is kinda friendly.

End here now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!