Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Tagged :3

19 October 2011

Tagged :3

Yay! I have been tagged by these two awesome and nice girl, they are Gabriella and Lulu ^_^ Okay sorry for this short post, but I'll post a longer one once I am free.

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.

4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are
reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)
have to tag 11 people.


11 Things About Me.
1. I love to read Chinese novels
2. I like to watch Cereal Guy's comic
3. A shawol and Diadem :3
4. I like Kpop
5. Spongebob Square Pants is my favourite cartoon show
6. I have ever slept at 3.00 am
7. A person who likes cute cartoons
8. Dislikes spider
9. An ordinary girl
10. My blood type is AB
11. I like to eat french fries

Gabriella's Questions

When were you born? Malaysia
Pizza or Pasta? Pizza
Do you mind to be street dancer? do the shuffle dance and other things like that? No
New York or Paris ? Paris
Do you prefer British or American accent? American
What do you think if you hear the word "fake"? lol
Your favorite number ? 8
What did you do in last friday night?(except your daily activity) went to Yin Min's birthday party
Do you like pastel color? Not really
Your favourite English word? I don't know
One of your favorite quotes? A smile will make you happy xD

Lulu's Questions:
1. Your favorite song? Kara Step
2. What are you good at? Maybe Drawing??
3. Your height? not sure yet. maybe is 147cm?
4. Your weigh? 32kg
5. Pink or Black? Pinkblack
6. Photograph or Design? Maybe Design
7. Your childhood cartoon? Too many xD
8. Your favorite subject? English
9. who am i? :p LULU :D
10. what time is it now? 19:50
11. How many followers do you have? currently 33 now

Now it's my turn :D here's my questions:
Who inspire you the most?
Have you ever adopted a pet?
If you could only listen to one song for the next month, which would it be?
What are you doing now?
What was your favorite movie as a child?
What is your favorite thing to drink?
Who are your favourite idols?
What are you thinking now?
Can money buy happiness?
What is your favorite comeback story?
What's your favorite sport?
Tag 11 people.
Fivi Jacque WanTing EY crystal Joy Merel  Susan 
only 2 more to tag D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!