Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Just something about school.... -o-"

02 March 2012

Just something about school.... -o-"


Yeah it's March now. 

See my current layout? It's simple and nice. I like it. But something is missing from this layout.

Just realized that nobody reads my blog anyway. For no reason. Gosh. Nevermind la.

I'm pretty satisfied with my exam results. Plus Cikgu Quick didn't come to our class several days already. 
Wao happy leh. But he give us a super BIG+HARD homework. Everybody get the different title of essay. 


The saddest - we gotta speech in front of the class ?!!!
.
.
.
.
YEAH. IT'S NECESSARY. 


image

somehow my mood can be like this

image

I don't wanna speech ! :(

image

-o-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!