Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Won't stop

10 June 2015

Won't stop

O-m-g. School is going to reopen soon and now I still have heaps of homework to deal with. I cannot agree much that I am such a lazy-bug during this 2 weeks holiday! Time spent weren't effective tho..

Good thing that during this holiday I've had an activity to keep myself preoccupied. At least, that's what I've thought. My NiE group is still in progressing and the due date is coming right up! I just hoped that we could finish it in the stipulated time given.. We still have a bunch to do.

I am such a failure during this holiday! Not going anywhere but I cannot keep my hands off from swiping screens.. Everyday I'm facebook-ing, stalking, instagramming, ask.fm-ing and etc etc....

And that's how i spent a day. Waste.

NOW IM DAMN REGRET THAT I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH A SINGLE BOOK!

I almost forgot all the study materials. Oh good brain good memory (sarcasm)

Sigh sigh sigh to the umpteen time

I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF

Shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!