Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Irked

07 July 2015

Irked

The difference between genius and stupidity is that; stupidity has no limits. - Albert Einstein.

I was peeved for my stupid behaviour in any forms!! So careless yet so dumb, I still couldn't solve my own problems related to my life and the difficulties in my studies.. I've come a crossed with so many questions but I remained silent...

That is stupid, I know. I cannot help myself being such an asshole that is denser than a concrete!! Fuck this stupid behaviour; it HELPED me so much that I was perplexed in many subjects...

Being a normal human I forget things easily, especially the peribahasa which I've been working on for a year... I couldn't help being emotional and it hurts to accept the fact that I've already forgotten most of them....

Now I can conclude a thing: form 4 life is not yet for honeymoon. Strive hard and struggling between projects & homeworks and those freaking monthly tests... I just couldn't bear it!

Im hereby to complain Someone who taught me maths and it is damn terrible -.- I cannot understand a single thing from her.. And she often got mood swings as if she's on her worse days everyday? Sulking while sitting at the chair, not willing to teach us... And when we asked her questions she will hiss:" WHy you don't pay attention during my lesson?! That's why u dunno how to solve this! " and that makes me speechless

So now my maths is damn terrible! Hopeless

Define hopeless?
Hopeless is when u know that your knowing is limited and you have no choice but to copy the answers from your friends unwillingly

That's what I felt.. I hate being hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!