Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Numb

12 July 2016

Numb

So the result is finally announced. I checked for any possibilities of my name to appear on that particular page, but my attempt proved futile. There's no trace of my name, meaning I've officially lost a great opportunity. Well, I do feel disappointed, but at the same time, I'm relieved. Relieved for the mass that had suppressed me for the past few weeks is finally over. Relieved that I won't be spending my time waiting nervously for the result and imagining impossible things. Nothing can really help this situation. There are 2 possibilities, either you lose or win. The former one is my current outcome. Maybe it's time for me to move on and forget about those ridiculous illogical dreams and go back to  face the reality. It's high time..... anyways, I'm glad to experience the 2nd interview in my life. Both of my interviews were awesome. I'm glad. There's more to come and hopefully I'll be adapted to the upcoming interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!