Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Singapore Trip part 1

08 November 2011

Singapore Trip part 1

Hello guys! I am back from Singapore . And I've took quite amount of photos there and I've visit many tourist destination and spend my time together with my awesome friends. Singapore really made my day because it's the first time i travel there with a bunch of friends and teachers . My parents and my sister said that I've become mature and steady . LOL . Because before i'm a very whinny person and hate large crowd . But now i get the hang of it and i'm pretty much braver now :) All thanks to this trip :D

and here's some photos which taken by me while I'm there :D

my bag and luggage :)



Xin Min and I when we are in the train :)

smile :D

In the train

peace^^

a few hours later, we have arrived there and boarded a bus.
inside the bus #1

#2






























I love singapore 

pigeons 

cute stickers I saw at somewhere xD

I bought them for $5.00 with Fanny

Ee Wai




















the water is so colourful O_O




Ho xiao ying's phone xD












stay tuned for Part 2, because there will be more pictures to upload here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!