Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Back!

08 July 2010

Back!


The Hello Kitty C:

Founded a strawberry at http://ferny.dailycute.net/, so I get an award
Today,many students at my class go to camp. Haha , just left 3 boys in my class , we all (the left ones) has been changed to 5K class. *Always changed to that class, don't know why?


STILL HATE WAI SIEW TAI ! SHE NO 资格 to do our chinese and moral teacher.

Changed my facebook name to " Sin Li _Grrs " I decided to change my facebook name because Ee Wai (ey) and me plan this name. We will invite my friends like... Shi Hui, Jie Wei and Xin Min.

SKIP

Wohoo* done my homework at school. So many people called us ( + ) = the bookworm Now so many visitors came to visit my blog I will make a thank you gift for my visitor or friends :



Press CTRL + C, then paste in your blog.
Thanks :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!